Free Joomla Extensions
Joomla is definitely getting more popularity these days. Therefore, you might be a bit confused when it comes to the extension that you can use for your website. Joomla extensions are very essential, since it can affect the functionality of your website.
It also has tons of benefits on your website once you start using it. You might also put a lot of efforts when developing the components as well as the templates, plugins, modules and the like. All of these things can affect the website in so many ways especially if you use it with SEO tools. For joomla hosting it is recommended to use Hostgator.
If you have just started creating the website, you might not yet be familiar with Joomla extensions. However, later on, you will realize that it will provide you more benefits that you can actually think of. Now, there are a lot of Joomla extensions available. Thus, it is a big challenge for you on how you are to reduce the choices. Here are a few of the choices that you can make use of:
1. VirtueMart- This is a shopping cart solution used by several store owners in the different parts of the world. With this, you can run your business smoothly especially for handling categories, shopper groups, discounts, and the like.
2. JCE- This allows you to copy from word or other text documents and eventually inserts images with the use of file browser interface. You can basically make use of this for basic editing skills on your website.
3. Community Builder- This is one of the most popular extensions that enhances the user management systems. It also makes website users to interact simultaneously. It also allows you to integrate more files in profile, extended registration workflows, upload of images, and many more.
4. JomSpecial- This allows you to create and enhance the social network that you have created. It also help when it comes to the translation of list and enhancing the overall performance. With this, you can also include some more features on your website such as friend requests, private messages, and many more.
5. Joom Fish- This extension is quite advanced in nature. This allows you to maintain a website even if it is composed of different languages. The good thing is that you can download this for free. You can also include the download of other add-ons. This can definitely enhance the overall performance of your website. This is why it has turned out to be one of the most popular extensions today and this is also confirmed by the latest technology tips blog.
In short, there are a lot of choices available today. It is up to you on what you are to make use of in order to achieve the goals that you wanted. Most of all, you have to make sure that you are happy with your decision and the extension that you are to get is something that is essential to the website that you create. By the way, if you are looking for the best joomla host you should read the web hosting reviews.
Hopefully, you get to make the right decision as this is an essential part in the success of your website. Rest assured, you will see the best results once you made the best decision.